College of Charleston campus
I personally believe we have the most beautiful commencement ceremony of all undergraduate schools.
what do you call a woman with an opinion
What do you call a guy that makes sexist jokes
A kid was walking around school wearing this today and didn’t receive a single comment from administration.
Meanwhile, I was pulled over twice by them to mention how “incredibly short” my bottoms were.
Last time I checked, my shorts don’t reference blowjobs.
Quit sexualizing things that aren’t meant to be suggestive.
the principal at my school made an announcement yesterday that the girls need to start covering up and then i found this in the hallway
Chris Person fixed TIME’s new magazine cover. Now it’s accurate. (TIME version #1, Person edit #2)
Update: And here’s another stellar contribution from @direlog
No, I couldn’t be happier. Though it is, I admit, the tiniest bit unlike I anticipated. But I couldn’t be happier. Simply couldn’t be happier. Well - not “simply”…
This is what feminists mean when we talk about rape culture: these cards are considered socially acceptable and men buy them. Women are socialized into believing they are nothing more than fucktoys and men are raised to believe that rape is a joke.
Stores sell merchandise encouraging men to beat and rape women, and men are complaining about misandry hats? Fucking hell.
I would have no issue with pounding any fucker who had any of this shit on. Fucking psychopathic sexist shitstains. die die die.
what the actual fuck?
I know a lot of people are like ‘lol it’s just a shirt, what’s the big deal??”
the problem is, these things NORMALIZE rape and violence. If your immediate reaction when seeing these items isn’t disgust, it’s because you’ve been desensitized to rape culture (or…you’re a rapist!)
Fuck Everything About This.
If I ever see one of these on a body…Imma take that body and beat it down in the goddam street
You´ve GOT to be shitting me…. what in the actual ham hell?
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma